Welcome to the Pickens Doodle Market!
The Pickens Doodle Market is one of the City of Pickens’ most favorite events. We host markets in the Spring and Fall. Our vendors are from all around the upstate of South Carolina offering some of the following:
- Farm Fresh Produce
- Homemade Crafts
- Homemade Baked/Produced Goods
- Food Trucks
- & much more!
2023 Pickens Doodle Market Dates
- Apr 7 – 5 p-8 p
- May 5 – 5 p-8 p
- Jun 2 – 5 p-8 p
- Sep 15 – 5 p-8 p
- Oct 6 – 5 p-8 p
- Nov 24 – 5 p-8 p
Pickens Doodle Market Vendor Application Procedures
- Read all Pickens Doodle Market Rules and Regulations
- Complete the online application, along with copies of applicable permits/licenses. If you do not have a license to sell in the City of Pickens, the Market Director will reach out to you once you’ve submitted your application to assist with obtaining the proper permit/license.
- Once received, your complete application will be reviewed by the market committee.
- If your application is approved, a site visit may be conducted. The Market Director is not required to announce or schedule site visits, although some attempts to schedule will be made. Failure to cooperate with this requirement will result in your application being removed from the application process.
- All intended goods and products must be listed on the application at time of submission. Items not listed on an application may not be sold at the market. Any vendor who wishes to add products later in the season must submit the additional products to the committee for review and approval.
- All applications and payment must be submitted by the Tuesday before the market. All applicants will be notified regarding their status.
- There is a $35 fee for each market you wish to apply for paid online during the application process. In the event you are not selected as a vendor, you will be notified and will receive a full refund.